Tuesday, September 13, 2011
About Arc Dee Colmo
Hi! I'm Arc Dee A. Colmo, a living citizen at the City of Pagadian, ZDS, Philippines. I'm 19 years old. I graduated the course of Bachelor of Science in Marine Transportation and I graduated last this March of 2011. I am the only son of Ramolito M. Colmo (father) and Jocelyn A. Colmo (mother). I have two sisters: Raj Mae A. Colmo, my eldest sister and Sierra Mae A. Colmo, my youngest sister. I have lots of friends. Everywhere I go, look here look there, they're all my friends. I don't mind what they are inside as long as they are my friends, I will always be. I'm 5'9" in height and weighed around 70 kgs. I loved playing sports, I loved to sweat around. And as for my relationship status, I'm still single. I don't know maybe destiny will decide when will my girlfriend come. haha.
Labels:
Arc Dee Colmo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment